英B高一上課程1

2015/08/10  英B高一上課程1 - Tiger



A tiger came to dinner. He just walked in through the door. He ate all the mashed potatoes and then he asked for more. The tiger had good manners with his napkin on his lap. He said pretty please and thank you, then went to take a nap. 
Now the tiger’s in my bedroom and he’s sleeping in my bed. I wonder if he wants to use my pillow for his head. When the tiger started snoring, I knew he was asleep. 
So I crawled in right beside him, and I didn’t make a peep. It was early in the moring when the tiger raised his head.  He said he was really sratving, asked for breakfast served in bed. I went to make him bacon, some juice, some eggs, and toast. He thanked me for my efforts, said he liked the eggs the most. 
Then we went down to the corner and got on the city bus. The driver said he hoped the people wouldn’t make a fuss. We went on toward the city,and we came up to a stop. The driver said we should get off, if we really planned to shop. 
We bought a bag of popcorn, and we bought some candy, too. Then the people started saying we should find the nearest zoo. So the two of us went walking, and we found the city park. 
We thought we’d try the wading pool, but it was getting dark. So we went to see a movie, and we sat in the front row. But the tiger he got restless, and he said he had to go. He walked onto the stage, and then went into the screen. 
And now the tiger’s starring in almost every scene. I wnet home and told my mother, and I told my father, too.  The tiger wasn’t coming back, and he wasn’t at the zoo. I told them we could see him on that very afternoon. So we went to see a movie and we watched the first cartoon. 
The tiger came on smiling and he said, “How do you do?” He did a little dance step, and he sang a song or two. We told him that we missed him, and I thought that I would cry. But the tiger just kept smiling as he waved to us, GOOD-BYE.

克漏版
Class:____________  Number:____   Name:______________

The Tiger
  A tiger 1.            to dinner. He just walked in 2.            the 3.           . He 4.            all the 5.              6.              and then he asked for 7.           . The tiger had good 8.             with his 9.              on his 10.           . He said pretty please and thank you, then went to take a 11.             .
Now the tiger’s in my 12.              and he’s sleeping in my bed. I 13.            if he wants to use my 14.              for his 15.            .  When the tiger started 16.            , I knew he was 17.              . So I crawled in right beside him, and I didn’t make a 18.           .
It was early in the moring when the tiger 19.             his head.  He said he was really 20.              , asked for 21.                   22.              in bed. I went to make him 23.              , some 24.              , some 25.              , and 26.               .  He 27.               me for my efforts, said he liked the eggs the 28.               .
Then we went down to the corner and 29.          30.         the city 31.         .  The driver said he 32.              the people wouldn’t make a 33.             . We went on toward the city,and we came up to a stop. The 34.             said we should get off, if we really 35.              to 36.           . We bought a 37.             of 38.             , and we 39.                some 40.            , too. Then the people started saying we should find the 41.             zoo.  So the two of us went walking, and we found the city park. We thought we’d try the 42.              43.             , but it was getting 44.             .
So we went to see a 45.             , and we sat in the front 46.           .  But the tiger he got 47.               , and he said he had to go.  He 48.              onto the 49.              , and then went into the 50.             . And now the tiger’s 51.               in almost every 52.              . I went home and 53.              my mother, and I told my father, too.  The tiger wasn’t coming back, and he wasn’t at the zoo.
I told them we could see him on that very 54.             . So we went to see a movie, and we watched the first 55.              . The tiger came on 56.               and he said, “How do you do?”  He did a little dance step, and he sang a song or two.   We told him that we 57.              him, and I thought that I would cry.  
But the 58.              just 59.              smiling as he    60.              to us, GOOD-BYE.